If you haven’t been watching our facebook page over the weekend, you may not have heard our exciting news yet, so the moment you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived!
Stemming from our common goal to support the local growers in our region, Bellofoodbox and Bellingen Green Grocers have joined forces to provide Bellofoodbox from the Bellingen Green Grocers shop.
Refer a friend and get Bellofoodbox Cash Credits!
That’s right! For every “New Customer” you refer in the month of February 2013, who orders a foodbox, you will receive a CASH CREDIT of $5 into your Bellofoodbox Account.
* Simply email us the name of the friend you have referred. Once they have placed their first order and payment is received, we will put a CASH CREDIT of $5 on your account.
REFER 5 FRIENDS WHO ORDER A BOX = $25 Credit
REFER 10 FRIENDS WHO ORDER A BOX = $50 Credit
* There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer or credits you can receive *
* You must be a current customer to receive credits.
* This promotion is for NEW Customers only.
* Only one person can be credited for the referral of a new customer.
* Credits cannot be split between customers referring the same person. (First to email us gets the credit!)
* An email with your customer number, the name and address of the friend you referred must be received within 7 days of the new customer placing an order to receive credits.
* Credits are not redeemable for cash.
* This promotion ends at 11.59pm Thursday 28th February 2013
* Bellofoodbox management reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at its discretion at anytime.
Announcing the 2012 Bellofoodbox Identify & Colour in Competition
Click here, or on the picture below, to download and print the competition stencil, or pick up a copy from your local school, Bellingen Library or Bellofoodbox Distribution Centre, 19 Casuarina Ave, on Wednesday’s between 3pm & 6pm.
Here are the conditions of entry:
- Identify as many of our local, seasonal items of fruit and vegetables as you can, and colour-in the picture. (Hint: Check out our website www.BelloFoodBox.org.au to see this picture in full colour)
- This competition is open to the following age groups; *4yr – 6yr old *7yr – 9yr old *10yr – 13 yr old
- Hand your entry in to your school by 3pm on Wednesday 12/9/12 or drop it to Bellofoodbox Distribution Centre, 19 Casuarina Ave, Bellingen on 12/9/12 between 3pm and 6pm.
- Competition Closes at 6pm Wednesday 12th September. Winners will be announced at the Bellofoodbox Market Stall, Bellingen Markets 9am, Saturday 15th September 2012. The winning artworks will be displayed.
- $30 Bellofoodbox Vouchers will be awarded to the winning entry in each age group* with the most correctly identified items and best colouring-In.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant. The judges’ decision is final.
- HAVE FUN!!! Learning about all the wonderful local, fresh and seasonal produce that comes out of the ground and to your table each week at Bellofoodbox!!
We look forward to receiving all your entries!
DID YOU KNOW???
You can now order your bellofoodbox while you are in Bellingen or Coffs Harbour!
- No. 5 Church St
- Bellingen Video
- Bellingen Library
- Kombu Wholefoods
- Gourmand Ingredients
If you do not have access to online banking or you simply prefer to pay cash for your box, we now have the solution for you.
Go to one of the above businesses, fill out the order forms (located in the pocket on the front of the box) and put your cash payment with the order form into the plastic envelope provided.
Order forms are collected by midnight on Wednesday, and you will be sent an email confirming your order has been received.
Your box will be ready for collection from 19 Casuarina Ave (or delivered if preferred) the following Wednesday.
We would love to hear your feedback on how the Shop Front Order Boxes are working, so please leave us a comment or connect with us here on Facebook.
If you know of any business who would be interested in hosting a Shop Front Order Box, please contact Karen on 0414 582 355 or email Karen@NorthBankGarden.org.au .
Paying for my bellofoodbox.
Payments need to reach our bank account by 9:30am on Thursday the week before so that we can buy the produce to fill your bellofoodboxes
For some people, this may mean making the bank transfer on the Monday or Tuesday so it reaches us in time. Alternatively you can come and pay in cash for the following week on Wednesday afternoon at box collection time. If we haven’t received your payment, we will email you telling you that either we cannot fill your order or that we have used your deposit to do so.
So what is the one-off deposit??
We are asking all customers to pay a fully refundable one-off holding deposit, equal to the value of your regular box purchase. (This paid into our BCU account with your name and the reference “deposit”.) That way, if for some reason there’s a problem with your bank transfer, or you normally pay in cash but couldn’t get there on time to pay for your next order, we can redeem your deposit to buy the produce for your order.
If we do have to use your deposit, we’ll email you asking you to repay the deposit before orders close for the following week.
This system will ensure that you always receive a box, in the event that the bank does not process a payment or if you forget to transfer the payment on time.
If you have any questions about the deposit process, please contact us.